zebra background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Isaaak eats..............well kind of......

We gave Isaak his first try at rice cereal today. His initial interest was somewhat promising.
The first bite went in without a fight....
.....we even got a little smile and some interest in maybe getting another bite of that interesting stuff......


....."Yeah!!!! Here comes another bite......



............Wait a minute I'm not sure about this?? I think I'm going to spit this out. Daddy what is she doing to me?"


......."What is going on Mom, are you really gonna make me eat more of that???"........


"Maybe I'll just give you back some more of what you gave me!! Ha ha ha how do you like that??"


"Seriously you think saying 'Mmmmmm' is really gonna trick me???"
"Well maybe it wasn't that bad.....
.....nope, I still don't like it!!!"

"I won't eat it, I just won't!!!"
"Another bite???? What don't you get about NO????"
"I mean seriously how much of this stuff do I have to spit out before you get it???"


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of Isaak's faces during his first eating experience. (and that it didn't scare anybody away, it's late and I am tired, but I wanted to get these up tonight) It is very bizarre to me to have a kid that does not want to eat. Jacob couldn't have been happier when we started him on "solid" foods. Hopefully this will improve with Isaak over the next few days or I may be soliciting advice here soon.

No comments: