zebra background

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Daddy's coming home today!!!



Okay so these pictures aren't from today because Brian is still gone with the camera, but I feel that they accurately reflect the mood of the household today. We are all looking forward to Brian's return. Granted it is all for different reasons. Jacob enjoys roughhousing with daddy. I think Isaak would just like another face to look at and somebody else to drool on. I personally can't wait to be able to have 5 minutes alone. Don't get me wrong I miss him and having him around but I never really appreciated being able to just have a few minutes as much as I do now. Maybe we will get a few pictures today after he gets home and get them on here in a timely manner, but I make no promises. My craft room is calling my name. I found some great new project ideas online this weekend and Aunt Amanda's birthday is in 9 days so I need to get her present finished.

Hope you are having a happy day!!!

No comments: