zebra background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're still here!

I know you thought I abandoned you all, but we have just been really busy or really sick for what seems like months now. Since my last post we have been to Disneyland. Thanks to some wonderful family members for making that possible with my birthday gifts!! And we also went to the beach for 4th of July. We didn't want to carry the camera around at Disneyland so we took pictures with our phones. Only problem with that is I still need to get them off of Brian's phone, so here are a couple of the ones from my phone. (I didn't take very many on mine, as I was having too much fun to remember to get it out)

Isaak on the carousel


Jacob on the Disneyland Express Railroad. Can you tell he was loving the train??

Jacob and Brian on the Autopia Cars.

Hopefully I will have more shortly, but maybe this will help hold you over a little while.

1 comment:

Hutchinson's said...

This is NOT going to hold me over for 3 more months till you post again. I'm just glad to see someone posts less often I do.

Love,
Tracey