zebra background

Monday, August 2, 2010

A new beginnig, maybe....

I have decided to try to start blogging again.

Notice I said try and not that I am definitely going to. I am hoping that I can at least post something every couple of weeks, but at the very least once a month. Surely I can find time once a month to post an update, right??? I guess we will see.

I will probably be setting up a new blog and will give you the link after I get it set up.

The kids are doing well. Jacob loves having a little sister and cannot get enough time holding her and loves to help take care of her. Isaak also loves holding her and helping as long as she is not crying, as soon as the crying starts he's done. We are hoping that Jacob will be able to start preschool this year. I think he will really enjoy it if he gets to go. Kaitlyn will be 4 months old on Saturday and I frequently find myself wondering where the time has gone. She is a fairly easy going baby and brings lots of smiles and laughter to our family.

No comments: